Thursday, December 18, 2008

It a Gril!


We're having a girl!

Image source: Cakewrecks

8 comments:

seppie said...

Yay! So exciting!

sf said...

Oh, those cakes!

Snyrt said...

Just a question, what was the heartbeat? After all, they were still telling my sister that she was having a girl less than a week before her son was born. But apparently depending on if the heartbeat is relatively slow or relatively rapid, you can pretty accurately determine gender...

Snyrt said...

Oh, and I just saw your "Currently Reading" entry. Love that book. Your thoughts?

chickadeescout said...

I actually hear that the heartbeat correlation isn't so accepted by the medical community anymore. Here were the heartbeats:

Nov. 4: 160's
Dec. 1: 160
Dec. 16: 148
Dec. 18: 158

But Nov. 4th I had black tea, and Dec. 18th I was nervous about car troubles (both of which can increase the heart rate). So who knows?

The heartbeat also gradually slows as each trimester progresses...

chickadeescout said...

As to the Princess Bride:

I'm only in the introduction-thing now, but it's a little boring (I remember the movie well, but not a lot of the character's names and specifics like that, so I'm a little lost). I think the book itself will be good, though.

Masasa said...

So Ezra it is! We look forward to *her* arrival. May she be healthy and strong.

Can you imagine if you had been the one to decorate that cake, and then suddenly realized your mistake?! Oye!

chelsea. said...

somebody owes me money or something. i called it before you had the first sonogram.

:] -C