So, on Saturday I went from being frustrated with several things to them all, basically, being taken care of. The frustrations:
My old health insurance still owed me over $200 from overcharging me.
Silver's bike (which he uses for commuting), had a busted tire.
We still had no laptop, and were feeling totally overwhelmed with all the PC choices out there.
The car's check engine light came on, and it's doing that electrical thing again (turn signal, AC, and other things randomly not working) and now the gears are grinding when that happens, too.
But then:
The insurance company finally credited my card with the full amount they owed me, so I technically have more credit on my card than my official limit.
Silver got a new (surprisingly inexpensive) bike tire, and now the wheel just need truing and then he can stick it back on the bike.
We decided on a new laptop -- an ASUS -- and ordered it online, in addition to Microsoft Office, an antivirus program, and an extended warranty, all for just over $800.
We have an appointment to get the car checked out tomorrow morning.
So I'm feeling pretty happy and relieved. And like I should trust God more and worry less.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I am also trying to let go and trust right now.
Good for you! To brighter & blessed days ahead =)
Post a Comment