Hard to say. I am constantly learning and growing,and I don't always notice the exact moment when the "a-ha!" happens. Mind-changing is a part of that process of learning. There are some things that are very constant for me, but as a general rule, I say I change my mind "periodically."
Something significant? Probably my junior year of college, when I went from being an agnostic-or-maybe-atheist to a firm believer in God during a Quaker Meeting. Still would not count myself a Christian, but a believer in some sort of God, yes.
3 comments:
Hard to say. I am constantly learning and growing,and I don't always notice the exact moment when the "a-ha!" happens. Mind-changing is a part of that process of learning. There are some things that are very constant for me, but as a general rule, I say I change my mind "periodically."
Every day.
Something significant? Probably my junior year of college, when I went from being an agnostic-or-maybe-atheist to a firm believer in God during a Quaker Meeting. Still would not count myself a Christian, but a believer in some sort of God, yes.
Post a Comment