So, while the Vintage Pixie Cap I posted about earlier didn't work out (I think the needles I was using were too short, so the gauge got all wonky, leaving me with a hat the perfect depth for an infant, but wide enough in the front to fit a three or four-year-old), I have completed two knitting projects for Ezra so far.
First, though, some pictures of something I didn't knit -- a cute little chicken hat from my friend Alex:
And here it is modeled on a stuffed animal:


These are the two things I knit -- a Top-Down Bonnet, and a pair of little baby socks (both patterns free):

Hopefully, Ezra will look a little cuter in it than the monkey does:





Hopefully, Ezra will look a little cuter in it than the monkey does:

And Abby modeling the socks (one pulled up, the other rolled down for contrast):









3 comments:
I wish everyone could see the sox and little hat for reals, they would react just like we all did - they are just sooooo darling.
Cute, and good job. And, oh yes, I thought the monkey was as cute as a baby, but in its own special way LOL ;-).
love the chicken hat
bet you love it silv
Post a Comment